Wednesday, March 29, 2017
We at GFW High School are a Respectful, Responsible, learning community, dedicated to a Safe and Positive environment for all individuals.
Cheese Burger Meatloaf
1. Yearbooks are for sale! Books are $45 until April 1st, then the price raises to $50. Order forms are by Ms. Beussman's room.
2. Students & Parents: Reminder that there is a FAFSA Meeting at Ridgewater in Hutchinson Tuesday April 4th from 3:30 - 6:30 pm. Come when you can and leave when you're done.
3. Today from 4pm - 7pm Food for Kids will be held in the cafeteria, come anytime to help package food for starving children.
4. SENIORS: Remember that Free Money- DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS Scholarship application is due Friday by midnight! Be sure to click on "My Scholarships" yellow tab to complete and apply. If you have any questions- see Jo.
5. The site base team is seeking a responsible sophomore to serve as a student representative on the sited base beginning September of next year. The team meets one time a month at 7:15 am. See LuAnn in the office if you are interested by April 7th.
At GFW we practice TBird Traits, we are Respectful, Responsible, Positive and Safe.