Cheese Or Meat Pizza
Peaches Or Tropical Fruit
1. Sports meeting on November 6th at 6:30 p.m.
2. Winter sports sign-up sheets are on the office counter. Pick up you winter sports information sheet also.
3. Santas Helpers Workshops-a program to help disadvantaged families in Sibley County. Donations will be accepted until Monday, Dec. 8. They can be dropped off at Sibley County Public Health & Human Services (111 8th St. in Gaylord) between 8-4:30 pm. Volunteers also needed to sort and wrap gifts. Questions? More information needed? Call 507-237-4000.
4. Volatge dance team apparel availabe to order for dance team fans. Order forms available in the H.S, office. Order deadline is Nov. 10th.
5. 10th graders will be taking the PLAN test on Monday 7th and 8th hours and Tuesday monring 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hours. Please check the office window for your room assignment. The PLAN test has two parts-the first part is a career interest inventory (this will help you to find some cool jobs that match your interests) and the second part is an academic assessment (to see if you are meeting the benchmarks for college readiness). This is an assessment made for 10th graders by ACT. Alittle rid-bit of info for you; all 11th graders in the stare of MN now are required to tke the ACT as their graduation assessment (this will be YOU next year. So the long and short of it is "do your best". This is a great assessment! Mrs. Gatton or Mrs. Frank will go through your results with you INDIVIDUALLY so you know what they mean for you. Any questions? Email Mrs. Frank ( )
6. At 11:35 - 10/31/14 students shouild be excused to line up in the main hallway for an 11:40 send-off for the Cross Country runners going to State.
uestions? Email Mrs. Frank ( )