Kiwi Or Mixed Fruit
1. If any students are interested in joining SADD, please sign up in the office. Deadline is Monday, Sept. 8.
2. Sign-up in the ag. room for this year's T-shirt order, please include your name and size.
3. Any Student interested in joining Knowledge Bowl or Theatre this year, please sign up on the counter in the office by Friday, September 12th. If you have any questions, please see Ms. O'Neill for more information.
4. ACT Prep test books are available from Mrs. Frank, or in the library.
5. FFA members: If you are interested in attending the National FFA Convention please see Mr. Jenson and sign up in the ag. room. This needs to be done ASAP to ensure spots. If you know of someone who could help chaperone please let Mr. Jenson know as well.
6. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: The Dollars for Scholars Phone-A-Thon is scheduled for Saturday, October 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Winthrop City Hall. Volunteers are needed to help with the calling for donations. Work this event and help earn points for your scholarship applications. Food and drinks will be provided. Sign up sheet is posted in the H.S. office. Sign up by Friday, Oct. 3.
7. Sign-Up sheet in the office for GFW H.S. bowling. First practice will be Saturday, September 13 at 10:00 a.m. at the Gibbon Bowling Alley. See Mr. Vorwerk for more information.
8. PSAT test will be given to some juniors on the morning of Wednesday, Oct. 15 in the library. Please talk with your teachers about missing class if you are scheduled to take this assessment (you would have signed up and paid the fee last Spring). Details will come later.
9. SENIORS: Mrs. Frank is starting to meet will all seniors. If you would like to come and see Mrs. Frank sooner, you can set up a time to talk to her asap, otherwise she will call you into her office sometime in the next month or so. This year will FLY by and I am so excited to help you make a plan for after high school. Mrs. Frank.
10. All Juniors are scheduled to take the ASVAB assessment on September 25th. You will receice more information about this assessment in Home Room. This assessment is one that fulfills part of the tesing requirements for graduation. If you have questions please talk to Mrs. Frank.