Friday, May 26, 2017
We at GFW High School are a Respectful, Responsible, learning community, dedicated to a Safe and Positive environment for all individuals.
1. Summer strength and speed camp registration is available in the office. Pick one up today! Registration deadline is May 31st.
2. Students - Start clearing your lockers out of things you don't need, such as winter coats or any other unnecessary items.
3. Schedules will be released to students on August 21st. If you find there is a mistake in your schedule, such as you don't have what you need to graduate or you don't have both semesters of a year long course, Mrs. Frank will be available on August 22, from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, to help fix any mistakes. You can stop by her office, call, or email! We will look to your registration choices from this Spring in order to make decisions about schedule changes. Mrs. Frank will be available during open house as well.
4. Everyone going out for football this Fall must turn in the Summer Camp form to Mr. Hentges by June 1st.
5. Students please check the list on the office window or by the library for books that need to be returned.
6. Attention Music & Theatre Students- If you are interested in the musical (next fall), please sign up on the sheet in the office. We need to know how many students are interested before we choose a play. See Ms. Grack or Ms. O'Neill with questions.
7. KLGR Radio (490 AM or 95.9 FM) will broadcast interviews of the top 10% of the graduation class of 2017 on Thursday, June 1st between 4:00 - 5:00 pm. Or you can watch the simulcast over myklgr.com.
8. Congratulations to the track athletes on their accomplishments and finishes in last night's track meet.
9. We will follow an adjusted schedule on Wednesday with homeroom at the end of the day. Thursday will be a half day of school.
10. Any girls interested in playing volleyball next fall please fill out the sign up sheet in the office and pick up an informational letter for next fall. Players will have a quick meeting on Tuesday during homeroom.
At GFW we practice TBird Traits, we are Respectful, Responsible, Positive and Safe.