Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Apple Or Orange
1. A new Camp opportunity has been posted called "University on the Prairie" only $50. for 3 days! Check it out on the Counseling/Career Center webpage under "Camps/Enrichment Opportunities"
2. After-Prom sign-up sheet on the office counter, please sign up.
3. Ridgewater's Student Success Office will be hosting a free FAFSA LAB on each of its campuses. The Hutchinson event is on Thursday, April 23rd from 5 to 7 p.m. The event is open to anyone that is looking to complete their FAFSA for the upcoming academic year 2015-2016. It does not matter if your student plans to attend another college, we are willing to help them out. Our Financial Aid staff and advisors will be available to walk students and their parents through the process at this -hands on lab. If you are interested in attending please register by email
Please bring the following information: l) Parents' and students' W2s 2) Parents' and Students 2014 tax returns
3) Social Security Card or Alien ID # 4) Students reapplying-bring you and and your parents' 4 digit PIN.
4. Seniors: Reminder to turn in your pictures and questions.
5. Are you nervous about the upcoming ACT test? Do you feel as if you would benefit from learning some extra reading strategies? If so, Ms. Beussamn will be offering some sessions to help you increase your comprehension reading score on the ACT. We will practice from retired ACT tests and learn tips and tricks to help you score your highest. Practice sessions will be held on April 14, 16, 20, 22, and 24 at 7:30 in Ms. Beussman/s room. I hope to see you at as many sessions as you are able to attend. We will cover new material at each session.
6. There are still several scholarships to apply for: Consider the James Albrecht scholarship if you have been in band, cross country or track. Also-GFW football players are encouraged to apply for the Laabs Scholarship for football athletes majoring in Math, Physics, Chemistry or Engineering.