California Blend Veg.
Apple Or Orange
1. Picture re-takes will be on Oct. 30th.
2. SENIORS: Mrs. Frank is starting to meet with all seniors. If you would like to come and see Mrs. Frank sooner, you can set up a time to talk to her asap, otherwise she will call you into her office sometime in the next month or so. This year will FLY by and I am so excited to help you make a plan for after high school. Mrs. Frank.
3. 11th and 12th grade multicultural students; The Southern MN Multicultural Career Day and College Fair is being held on December 5th at Riverland Community College in Austin, MN. If you are interested please see Mrs. Frank for more details or check out the poster next to her door.
4. A representative from Ridgewater College will be here Monday, Oct. 27 at 10:45 a.m. and representative from U. of MN Morris will be here Thursday, Oct. 30 at 9:00 a.m.
5. Congratulations to the following Cross-Country team members who will be advancing to State: Tyler Sassenberg, Alex Griswold, Samuel Stresemann.
6. Santas Helpers Workshops-a program to je;[ disadvantaged families in Sibley County. Donations will be accepted until Monday, Dec. 8. They can be dropped off at Sibley County Public Health & Human Services (111 8th St. in Gaylord) between 8-4:30 pm. Volunteers also needed to sort and wrap gifts. Questions? More information needed? Call 507-237-4000.