Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Apple Or Orange
1. Seniors: It is important to talk with your parents about doing their taxes as soon as possible this year. You will need this information to complete your FAFSA. You can begin by going to fafsa.gov to begin your application.
2. The After Prom Committee has fudge for sale! $5.00 for a half pound box. Profits are used for the After Prom Party. ALL JUNIORS AND SENIORS ARE INVITED TO THE PARTY! YOU DON'T NEED TO ATTEND THE PROM TO ATTEND THE PARTY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING SOME FUDGE, CONTACT JEAN FAIRCHILD @gfw.k12.mn.us
3. If you were in MS. Bakke's or Mr. Robinson's classroom on Monday, you received information from Mrs. Frank about a Career Day to take place in March. You were instructed to go to our website and complete a survey. It (appears that our school is not listed, so you will have to identify yourself as MAPLE RIVER. PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE ANY OTHER SCHOOL-ONLY MAPLE RIVER. If you missed Ms. Bakke or Mr. Robinson's H.R. on Monday, Please go to Mr. Alexander or Mr. Jenson's H.R. on Tuesday-check in with your own teacher first!
4. "Give Kids A Smile" is a program that will be offering free dental care to low income children on Friday, Feb. 6 and Saturday. Feb. 7 2015. To find local participating clinics, please visit mndental.org or call 1-800-543-7709.
5. Students in need of classroom instruction for driver education can take the class that begins in late Februrary. More information on when and where the class will be held is coming out early next month. Please watch for that and respond accordingly. Any questions can be answered by e-mailing me at Mr. Schreiner.
6. Information sheets regarding the Winthrop Annual Grackle Days Button Drawing Contest are available in the H.S. office. Please stop if you are interested in entering,