Monday May 21, 2018
We at GFW High School are a Respectful, Responsible, learning community, dedicated to a Safe and Positive environment for all individuals.
Today's Lunch Menu Tomorrow's Lunch Menu
Cook's Choice Chicken Taco N Fixings
Sweet Potato Fries Calico Beans
Carrots Seasoned Rice
Assorted Fruit Assorted Fruit
1. Students: we have a secure entrance to the building during the day for the safety of everyone in the building. Students ARE NOT to open the doors to let anyone in. Visitors must be admitted by the office.
2. Only students in supervised activities are to be in the building after school. Students planning to go to the game are to leave then come back for the game.
3. Students are reminded to park in areas other than the bus area. That area is to be kept clear for visitor parking during the day and for emergency vehicles.
4. Officer Peterson is reminding all drivers that there is to be no parking in front of fire hydrants specifically the fire hydrant on the west side of the building.
5. Yearbooks are for sale! Order forms are outside Ms. Beussman's door.
6. Any High School students in need of drivers ed classroom instruction, registration forms are available in the office. After filling out the registration sheet you can mail it to Mr. Schreiner or return it to the office. Any questions contact me at email@example.com
7. Seniors can pick up their caps and gowns. Cost will be $30.
8. GFW LETTERMAN'S BANQUET--May 30th, 6:30pm at Hahn's Dining and Lounge. This is open to the public and the cost is $5 per person. Please RSVP to the high school office by May 23rd. All GFW letter winners are admitted free but an RSVP is required.
9. Sign up sheets for Dance Summer Camp & Fall Season are in the office. Deadline is May 30th.
10. Thank you to all students who performed in the variety show this weekend. Including those who man the tech booth! The show was amazing! Thank you for showing your talents.
11. Tuesday is the last day to sign up for blood drive which is on Wednesday. Sign up in homeroom.
At GFW we practice TBird Traits, we are Respectful, Responsible, Positive and Safe.